HiSeq 2000: Description
- Flow cells are easily loaded on the vacuum-controlled loading dock.
- Pre-configured, plug-and-play reagents sufficient for up to 200 cycles drop into racks in the machine's chiller compartment, requiring only two minutes of hands-on time.
- A simple touch screen user interface, including on-screen, step-by-step instructions with embedded multimedia help, simplifies run setup.
- Real-time progress indicators provide at-a-glance status, and remote monitoring allows a single user to check progress on multiple systems from any browser or internet-enabled phone.
- HiSeq 2000 can be operated in single or dual flow cell mode, offering unmatched experimental flexibility and instrument scalability.
- Independently-operable flow cells allow applications requiring different read lengths to run simultaneously.
- Illumina's efficient and scalable data analysis solution for transforming billions of bases of raw sequencing data into publishable, biologically meaningful results is included.
- HiSeq 2000 has two 8-lane flow cells, as compared to the single flow cell on the GA, and images both the top and bottom surfaces of the flow cell